Morning Post Wednesday
Real-time exchange rate: 1 US dollar = 6.9329 RMB
1. The central bank: In July, new RMB loans were 992.7 billion yuan, and M2 increased by 10.7% year-on-year.
2. The Ministry of Commerce issued a notice to strive for the total number of branded convenience stores nationwide to reach 300,000 by 2022, and the proportion of 24-hour stores should not be less than 30%.
3. China's natural science papers rank first in the world, surpassing the United States in number.
4. The Minister of Commerce of Cambodia: The Cambodia-China Free Trade Agreement will accelerate the implementation of the “Belt and Road” construction project.
5. The World Food Program will deliver the first batch of wheat to Lebanon within 10 days.
6. The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) expects South Korea’s GDP to fall by 0.8% this year, the best among developed countries.
7. A Japanese freighter hit a rock in the Indian Ocean to release oil, and a large area of Mauritius waters was polluted.
8. The International Red Cross sent more than 40,000 volunteers to North Korea to help respond to the epidemic and floods.
9. The epidemic in many European countries has returned, and the epidemic prevention measures of the governments of various countries tend to "normalize".
10. The number of children infected in the United States has risen sharply, students have exposed the chaos of school resumption, and many teachers have protested against the resumption of classes.
11. South Korea freezes the assets of Japanese companies, and the two countries are in dispute again, and the relationship has dropped to a post-war "freezing point."
12. A total of 20 million+ confirmed diagnoses worldwide! The United States, Brazil, and India rank among the top three in terms of number of confirmed cases. Among them, the United States exceeds 5.08 million, Brazil exceeds 3.05 million, and India exceeds 2.21 million.